Is your love sick of the same roses and candy for valentine’s day? Kitchen a la Mode wants to help you spice up your gift this year. Here are 10 unique ideas that are sure to get your valentine sweet on you.
1) Cut open your love with a new Chef's Knife. Beautiful design paired with functionality is the recipe for the perfect gift.
2) What’s more romantic then making something together? A Pasta maker will give you something to do together and add a little extra together time at dinner.
3) Zavor Edge Lux Insta Pot perfect for the couple lacking time together this top of the line Insta pot simplifies meals and gives couples more time to love.
4) Everyone loves diamonds which is why the gift of a Swiss Diamond Non-stick pan is a much more practical gift of diamonds. Made with reinforced diamond material this pan comes with a lifetime warranty.
5) Another shinny option is an American made Stainless Steel pan- if your valentine doesn’t already have one they will love this addition to the kitchen
6) Romantic dinners such as roasts and casseroles start with a Le Creuset Dutch Oven. So many colors to choose from you are sure to find one to match any kitchen theme.
7) For those coffee lovers we have the Fellow Pour Over Coffee Set – double wall insulation will keep the coffee warmer longer – and don’t forget to pick up some locally roasted Rabble and Lion coffee beans to go with it.
8) Smeg’s retro style will add great design touches to any kitchen, made in Italy the country known for romance.
9) Melt your love with a fondue set, great for all those cheese lovers out there
10) Give the gift of Rosewood with a set of stainless-steel steak knives from Wusthof in a rosewood gift box
Available at Kitchen a la Mode located at 19 South Orange Ave, South Orange NJ 07079